Tuesday, July 9

Hey guys! :) ... Ugh this didnt post :( (July 7th)

Last nights cam show went alright! My lovely Bart tipped most of the show and we went to private for a one on one encounter ;) 

Got to use the pussy puncher as I like to call it. Lmao oh man this thing is dangerous
Poor pussy :( lol 
But at least I rewarded myself with some weed and some Asian dumplings for dinner and my new favourite snack of fresh strawberries, almonds and vanilla yoghurt. Sooooo good you must have it! Reminds me of when I was a little kid and would have strawberries with ice cream 

For today or at least for the rest of the night I'm going to get ready to cam maybe smoke a little weed :) 
Cam show tonight will probably be a leather couch squirt show ;) yay

Don't forget to tip your model.. Aka me lol  and don't forget about my big birthday spenders:
Tip 1414 or send 100$ through amazon gift card on my wishlist and receive and exclusive video and your name listed on my profile 




No comments:

Post a Comment