Thursday, December 12

yayyyyy

Hi poopers!
yes poopers... I will try and be on cam tonight but no promises. this is a super crazy month for me right now, not complaining though. Made enough money for rent even though I'll be in over draft. Blehhhh But thank you to those who helped me out. I love you , I love you, I love you<3

BUT Yay i'm not getting kicked out and I've been having fun doing all these crazy promo gigs.
Waiting on twerk work to start as well, then hopefully I can afford a stripper pole and show you guys a little thing or two from home :p

Funniest part of my day today was this weird little Italian man who came up to my table and said " you are so pretty. you should be modelling in Venice, Italy! so pretty! You're too skinny though, you need to eat some more chocolate... Merry christmas bye!"

lmfaooo best ever.

Love you guys!
If I'm not online tonight I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you guys

Love & Rockets,
Tori Sloan xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment