Saturday, June 22

I have a Blog!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi naked lady lovers!


I decided to create a blog through blogger.com so that people can read it free and comment!

I will try and update it as much as I can. Until I have the members site up and ready on my website this will be where I post for the mean time. 


Once I have the members area ready it will be on a month to month membership and the password will be changed every 1st of the month.



For now, I'm just trying to get the whole website up and ready soon, trying to get back into the swing of camming and looking forward to my 21st birthday on July 18th!

So far I have received a cute penguin pillow from Eviltebow, a new video game for PS3: Harry fucking Potter Lego, cupcakes, a Jillian Michaels yoga tape and a plane ticket to Jamaica for a week in October :)


I wish the trip was earlier, I would love to run away to a beach and awesome food and all the drinks my little heart desires.



If you would like to help make my birthday a happy awesome day full of presents please check out my WISHLIST or SEND ME A GIFT CARD through Gift Rocket to submit.to.sloanxxx@gmail.com :)
Thank you for all the smiles in advance! I will send you lovelies some special surprises for making my day awesome!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sloan xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment