Saturday, June 22

Submit to Me!

I have recently discovered the power I have over men. I've realized it's something I've had control of since I began dating. I end up having complete control over their minds, bodies and wallets. I love to be spoiled and I can easy manipulate them into doing anything I want and into buying me anything I want.

Be aware that if you contact Me I will not hesitate to put you in your place... Underneath My boot!


I have some basic requirements for my subs, pay pigs and sissys.

ALL SLAVE APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A TRIBUTE AND PHOTOS, APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THESE WILL BE DELETED. Do not take this application and tribute system lightly... IMPRESS ME! ($50 is a minimum!)
Fill out the application completely! ONLY SERIOUS SUBS ONLY!


Tributes can be sent through Amazon Wishlist or Gift Rocket to submit.to.sloanxxx@gmail.com




Powered byEMF Web Form

No comments:

Post a Comment